Sunday, March 3, 2013

Michael Jacobson

af2
 
The Giant's Fence50





 
 
Michael Jacobson is a writer and artist from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA. His books include The Giant’s Fence, Action Figures, Mynd Eraser, and The Paranoia Machine. Besides writing books, he curates a gallery for asemic writing called The New Post-Literate. He is also on the editorial board of SCRIPTjr.nl. In his spare time, he is working on designing a planet named “THAT”. Recently, he    was published in The Last Vispo Anthology (Fantagraphics), and was interviewed by SampleKanon.



 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Michael. This style, for me, hearkens back to the signature work of "The Giant's Fence" (I got the title right, correct?) I don't know if I yet possess the vocabulary to discuss this work that hints and evades simple semantic statement, yet seems to mean at the same time. Nothing else like it.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I've been telling poets how much I love their poems, but I do, and Michael' ascemic poetry is amazing.

    ReplyDelete