Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Questions New Answers

Describe a person you love. How would you know them without their face?

I would know him by his hands and his voice and his smell. His face is a small matter when compared to his energy.

How did you first know you were in love and what makes you unsure of it?

I knew I was in love with him when, regardless of the consequences, I still want him. My uncertainly comes when time passes between our moments together. I look for answers and confirmation everywhere but it is never forthcoming.

What besides love do you doubt and what makes you doubt it?

I doubt the bigger picture. I doubt we are here for larger purposes but rather simply have risen above the food chain. Life is so cruel and unfair and dirty. If we are all part of one another, then why don't we know it and why don't we act like it?

1 comment:

  1. I would know by his voice.
    I could live with his habits.
    Love is the only thing I do not doubt.

    ReplyDelete