Saturday, July 5, 2014

Call for Works

I'm about halfway through wrecking Halvard Johnson's Truck. I bottomed it out a few times already, drove over a few signposts, added a few dents to the fenders and doors. I think the points are missing and it may need a master tune-up and an all-wheel alignment after I done with it, but it's still running. If you've got something you'd like me throw in the back of the Truck I'd be happy to look at it. I'll take anything that feels like I'm entering a new town, anything that feels like the wind of the road, the open landscapes, anything that's shiny and chromed or totally rusted with character, anything that feels like summer or tastes like wild berries, anything that has the chatter of a family cookout or the music of a tiki party. Or, anything reaking of roadkill. Send it to, egsilex@gmail.com, and I'll see if there's room for it with the other hitchhikers riding in the Truck bed.
 
I'm only driving the Truck for two more weeks so the sooner the better.  

Thanks.
 Edgar

1 comment: